ARCHIVE PICS #3
EAST HADDON HISTORY SOCIETY Northamptonshire, England

ARCHIVE PHOTOGRAPHS #3

BACK…

MANOR HOUSE

Situated opposite the Church is the Manor House. This picture was taken in the garden in 1885.

At that time the house was called The Poplars, and was the home of the Sawbridge family, after they had vacated East Haddon Hall.

In the background is the parish church, with the tower spires still intact.